6 Men. 6 Places. Varied backgrounds. Variety of Industry. what you finally get is a "Arusuvai virundhu". This is our honest recordings of things, news, informations which influenced us in everyday's life. Viewing this from decades from now, will throw some ideas & informations of the period we lived in. The social, cultural, political & personal influecnes of our current time is reflected in this post.

Friday, September 19, 2003

come what may

hi guys,

Come what may. Life goes as usual in mumbai. I was there in office working until 9:30PM on that day. I am getting tata indicom mobile in a day or so i should be having it. No time to go and purchase so asked my brother to get it for me. We will get hooked the mobile way sooooon. What's up there in chennai. Hey guys its nice to hear your daily trips and fun...but pains a bit that i am not a part of it...hmm i hope i would soon be...reserver my seats then atleast :( :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home