6 Men. 6 Places. Varied backgrounds. Variety of Industry. what you finally get is a "Arusuvai virundhu". This is our honest recordings of things, news, informations which influenced us in everyday's life. Viewing this from decades from now, will throw some ideas & informations of the period we lived in. The social, cultural, political & personal influecnes of our current time is reflected in this post.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Surpriseses



Surprise No.1 :
When i went to the corporation office for a detail regarding my father's death certificate, i got the info in 15 minutes. No bribes.

Surprise No.2:
Without making any serious attempt to sell myself, my ryze count hits more than 800

Mega Surprise :
My bank [indian bank] is near Ashok pillar. so for any official banking on 360 Degrees i gotta travel around 3 KMs from my home. The route in which i go has a few street peddalers, palmists, shoe repair and other guys. This is been a routine and i am seeing them for last 3 years. There was this old man, who is a fortune teller, sits in the side of the pavement and invariably he will be alone with no clients. This guy wont' even accept alms and i have seen it when somebody offered him a Tea, he refused to take it. Few days before, when i travel over there, i saw this guy sitting and staring at something. some intution pushed me to help this guy, by sitting with him. As i know this guy wont take alms, i have decided to take fortune predictions from this guy, not coz, i believe in that, but just to help this guy out.

This is where the surprises start. He has not seen me..i have not known him. He hasn't seen my palm or asked for birth details, kulam, kotharam and nothing he asked for. He just asked my name..that's all he did. He started to give me predictions & what happened, happening and to be happen in my life.

Surprise to the core is 80% he is rite. This is huge decideing factor.

His sayings are:

1. You are too adamant and to stick to your own goal rather than doing short term adjustments.
2. You are self-employed.
3. You have never had small goals in your life
4. You are associated with more no. of cine & artistic circle.
5. You are influenced by people from the north side of the city [ ofcourz i am, i was infl. by Mint set, Saravanan, Balaji and others]
6. You hate marriage.
7. You have too many things running on your mind.
8. Your financials are not strong..but u manage perfectly.
9. Your father will have a life kandam at 65 [ my dad died at 65]
10. You have a sister and you love her kid.

and he went so on...and he talks about wht my future is, how successful i am and other things are.

My question is how can a strager can predict so many things which are quite accurate about myself. If it is coz of some power and god-related stuff he is talking about, the age old dilema comes back, is there a god to be believed in? If not, how this guy can foresee things about me and how he can accurately tell things about my life. If that is true, why not there can be a god or similar to god which exists to guide us. Too many questions with no answers.

Any answers you know, just lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home