6 Men. 6 Places. Varied backgrounds. Variety of Industry. what you finally get is a "Arusuvai virundhu". This is our honest recordings of things, news, informations which influenced us in everyday's life. Viewing this from decades from now, will throw some ideas & informations of the period we lived in. The social, cultural, political & personal influecnes of our current time is reflected in this post.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What Nature Says..??????

Narain..I am seeing this from a different angle...Marina----The nature says to Politicians...Dont poach in to my area and dont do politics.Nature says u can not fix my boundary...Nature says to fishermen in Marina its my area...Dont pollute...Nature says biz people its my area dont do fraud biz here.Nature says to common people pray nature not mere stones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home