6 Men. 6 Places. Varied backgrounds. Variety of Industry. what you finally get is a "Arusuvai virundhu". This is our honest recordings of things, news, informations which influenced us in everyday's life. Viewing this from decades from now, will throw some ideas & informations of the period we lived in. The social, cultural, political & personal influecnes of our current time is reflected in this post.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

why debate on chennai?

Hello members:

Why there is a sudden debate on chennai? Is there anyone in this blog told anything wrong about chennai?. This is unnecesary to pull people into debate which is unhealthy for everything....I know the same narain eyeing for years to setup a office in mumbai, is these words bcoz it didn't happen. I would back chennai as my favorite city with any city in the world wherever i may be located. Thats my birth place, a mecca for my followers...ahahahah...

By the By narain we are the only members posting here. Then why the hell we need a blogger..we can exchange mails rather. Don't tell me that others will read it...when someone doesn't share their part here why the hell we should share our time with them.

We need to do something on either active participation of the members or quit the blog. This is not a newspaper to use and wipe...

I agree that today i was a bit loud and sound but thats my day.

By the by guys glasgow is pretty cold with sub zero temperatures and snowfalls...i am planning to head back to india by 8th of march.

lets c where i go

gnana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home